The services I provide, per the My Process section of this website are:
• Initial Meeting and Consultation with Couple – discussion of ceremony goals, ideas and options.
• Compilation of Meeting Notes and forwarding confirmation and questionnaire to Couple.
• Incorporation of information from Questionnaire into Preparation of Draft 1 of Ceremony
script, including wording options from my resource library.
• Adaptation and Customization of script based on Couple’s feedback on Draft 1.
• 2nd Draft and Review of Wedding Script.
• Consultation, Drafting and Co-ordination of Wedding Vows if requested.
• Discussion and Planning of special Ceremony features/details – music, readings, rituals.
• Provision of Final Wedding Script (30 days out).
• Attendance, if requested, at Wedding Rehearsal. Depending on location, travel costs may apply.
• Re-re-reconfirmation by phone, email or text on the morning of the ceremony.
• Arriving at wedding site 90 minutes in advance of published start time.
• Officiating the Ceremony.
• Solemnizing the Marriage.
• Completion and Filing of legal documents with the Office of the Registrar General.
Fee for these services is $475 (+HST)
Deposit of $150 is requested after initial meeting. Balance is due two weeks in advance of wedding. Payment by E-Transfer or Cash.
Travel charges are included within 50 km. Travel costs for Rehearsal may be extra.
Cancellations are not subject to refund if the process is under way. Postponements are certainly negotiable.
- Short Simple Option – informal, condensed ceremony, meeting all lawful requirements $350 (+HST)
- Consultation and Preparation of a Wedding Script for a Destination Wedding $400 (+HST)